When you can make $100,000+ a year with a spare-time Internet business, you never have to worry about money — or being out of work — ever again!
It’s really pretty easy to earn a six-figure income in your spare-time with your own home-based Internet marketing business.
But the reason you haven’t done it yet is that you have questions about starting and running your own Internet business … questions that haven’t been answered to your satisfaction.
How do you build your prospect list? How do you store and manage their e-mail addresses?
How often should you e-mail your prospects? How do you get people on your e-list to buy from you?
How do you set up landing pages to sell products and take orders online? How do you drive traffic to your landing pages?
How can you source or create profitable products? Where do you store inventory and fill the orders?
Well, now you can quickly get concise, accurate answers to your Internet marketing questions — and finally get your online business up and running.
You’ll find the answers you need in the e-book I’ve written with Frank Girard, 101 Questions About Internet Marketing Answered.
In its pages, you will find straight talk about becoming a successful Internet marketing entrepreneur, including:
- What works best in Internet marketing – long copy or short copy? Turn to page 59 for the answer.
- How do I write web site copy that is optimized for search engines? Page 53.
- Should I add online video to my web sites? Page 70.
- How can I use social media to help my online marketing? Page 75.
- What are the most important steps I need to take to achieve success with Internet marketing? Page 77.
- What is the most significant trend in Internet marketing today? Page 74.
- What key metrics should I track in my Internet marketing business? Page 72.
- How do I enable my customers to make payments to me online? Page 70.
- How do I recruit affiliates to sell my products for me? Page 62.
- Should I give free review copies of my products to potential affiliates? Page 63.
- How frequently can I send e-mail marketing messages to my opt-in subscriber list? Page 44.
- Do I need a separate landing page and domain name for each product I sell? Page 46.
- Should I spend money to go to these expensive Internet marketing seminars, conferences, and boot camps? Page 31.
- Isn’t there already too much competition in Internet information marketing? Page 28.
- Is it true that the top Internet marketing gurus make a million dollars a year or more? Page 13.
- What is the most significant trend in Internet marketing today? Page 74.
- What types of products sell well online? Page 17.
- If I sell merchandise, what kind of mark-up do I need to profitably market these products on the Internet? Page 18.
- If I sell information products, must I specialize in a niche, or can I sell a broad line of info products on many different topics? Page 21.
- What are the most lucrative months of the year for online selling? Page 28.
- Can anyone get into the Internet marketing business? Page 12.
- What equipment and software do I need to do Internet marketing? Page 15.
- Where can I source merchandise I can buy at wholesale and sell online at retail? Page 18.
- How do I choose the right niche market for my online business? Page 25.
- How can I come up with good ideas for information products to sell to my customers online? Page 25.
- What are the best days of the week and times of day for holding tele-seminars? Page 28.
- How can I get my e-mail marketing messages past spam filters and firewalls and delivered to my recipients? Page 29.
- How do I build my own “house” list of e-mail addresses? Page 38.
- How can I increase the sign-up rate on my e-newsletter subscription page? Page 40.
- When recipients click on the hyperlink in my e-mails, where should that link take them? (Hint: it’s not your home page). Page 44.
- How do I know the correct keywords for which I should optimize my web site? Page 53.
- How can I capture the e-mail addresses of people who go to my landing page but do not buy the product? Page 56.
- How do I establish credibility as a reputable marketer in my niche? Page 60.
- How do I create or find special reports to offer as free bonuses to customers who buy my products? Page 68.
- Where can I arrange affordable hosting for my web sites and landing pages? Page 69.
- Must I have a blog? Page 71.
- What are the key metrics I should track in my Internet marketing business? Page 72.
- Where can I get an affordable shopping cart to process my orders online? Page 70.
- How much time per week will it take me to run a spare-time Internet business? Page 14.
- How do I separate hype from reality in evaluating offers from the Internet marketing gurus trying to sell me stuff? Page 13.
- Is there a way to know whether the market would be interested in an information product on a given topic before I create the product? Page 27.
- How do I find a good niche market for my online business? Page 22.
- What works best in e-mail marketing – text or HTML? Page 29.
- Must I build a large opt-in e-list to have a profitable online business? Page 43.
- How can I write and product my own e-books to sell online? Page 35.
- Should my e-list be segmented? Page 58.
- What is the “Agora Model” of Internet information marketing and should I use it in my business? Page 31.
- Should I offer a free e-newsletter to people who opt into my e-list? Page 39.
- Must my online marketing be full of hype to succeed? Page 60.
- What’s the least expensive way to produce a DVD info product? Page 71.
- Why do I need to get other Internet marketers to link to my web site? Page 64.
- How do I distribute e-mail marketing messages to my subscriber list if it is thousands of names? Page 59.
- What can I charge for an audio information product and in what format should I deliver it – physical CDs or MP3 downloads? Page 69.
- How much commission should I pay my affiliates? Page 62.
- How much money can I expect to earn in my Internet marketing business? Page 12.
- How much does it cost to add new subscribers to my e-list? Page 43.
- What is the biggest mistake most people make with Internet marketing? Page 77.
My readers say it best!
“You are awesome! I will always come to you first for the products that I need. You have class, integrity, brilliance, naturally gifted, and you are second to none! I am impressed with and appreciate your prompt response.”
“Once in a blue moon, you get the chance to meet a living legend, one of the great men who has shaped his chosen field. In my unending pursuit of powerful marketing, I came face-to-face with just such a man. Robert Bly is America’s Top Copywriter and a genius marketer. He’s authored over 70 books for McGraw Hill and others, and gets paid more per word than nearly every author in America. Like all great men, he is a teacher and mentor extraordinaire. He freely shares the secrets of turning marketing into money.”
“Bob, your stuff is always so good that even though I’m retired now, I have to read it!”
“You are someone I’ve grown to admire greatly. You share your knowledge with and encourage people in achieving their dreams, trying new things, and learning tricks of the trade. It’s a rare ‘guru’ in our world today who is thoughtful and kind enough to help up and comers find the path to success. In my opinion, you are the very best. I’m grateful to you.”
“During the past 20 years, Bob Bly has become one ofÊ America’s leading direct response copywriters. He has probably done more to teach other writers the craft of effective and persuasive writing than anyone else.”
–Roger C. Parker
“After considering a number of high-level marketing professionals and reflecting on the matter for several weeks, I made the decision to ask Bob Bly to share the stage with me for my Twin Keys to Wealth-Building Conference. The reason I chose Bob is because I am convinced that he can deliver more tangible value to conference attendees than any other marketing or Internet expert on the planet.”
–Robert Ringer, best-selling author
“I have huge admiration for your work. You’re one of the few guys out there selling real information — and selling it at a reasonable price! I think what you’re doing is head and shoulders above others.”
“To me, the product promos you’ve been sending have plenty of content. I look forward to your e-mails, because they are great idea generators. When an e-mail marketing message from you comes in, I follow it to the pages and then read and digest the sales copy. That alone is a goldmine to me. I love your grounded hype-free style. People should just model your approach and they would be wealthier for it. Thanks a lot for all the good stuff you’ve created over the years.”
“The products I’ve ordered from you have been so good I’ve recommended them to others [and] your price points are very reasonable. Thanks very much for the content, the lessons, and the model to follow.”
“I get great value from your free materials, so I have no problem with your commercial content coming to me too. I’ve also received good value from the products I have bought from you.”
Act now and save $30
Every day I get calls and e-mails from people imploring me to help them get started in Internet marketing.
Well, they’re out of luck. My hourly rate is $500. And with a 10-hour minimum consulting fee, payable in advance, you have to write a $5,000 check to hire me. That’s a lot for an individual just starting out. (I deliberately price myself out of range, because I hate consulting and coaching).
In 101 Questions About Internet Marketing Answered, you get my proven formula for starting a successful Internet business, with all your important questions answered. And it won’t cost $5,000 … or $500 … or even $100 to get my system!
That’s because 101 Questions About Internet Marketing Answered has a list price of $59 – and that’s what we’ll sell it for later in the year.
But act now and it’s yours for only $29 … a savings of $30 … less than I charge for just 5 minutes of my time.
And that’s the investment you make only if my program succeeds at helping you generate a six-figure spare-time income selling information products online.
If it doesn’t, then it won’t cost you a penny. Here’s why….
Our 100% iron-clad guarantee of satisfaction
I totally guarantee your satisfaction with this unique guide to earning thousands of dollars a year selling products over the Internet in your spare time.
In fact, the program can easily pay back its cost more than 10 times over the very first time you use it to launch your first product!
Even better, if you aren’t convinced that 101 Questions About Internet Marketing Answered is the best investment you’ve made in your Internet marketing education this year….
Or you are unhappy for any other reason … or for no reason at all … just let me know within 90 days.
We’ll give you a prompt and full refund. And you can keep the e-book free with my compliments.
That way, you risk nothing.
One more thing….
There’s an excellent chance that the economy will continue to be shaky during the next 12 months or so – and that double-digit unemployment will be with us for a long, long time.
Wouldn’t it be a relief to know that you could make $100,000 or more a year creating and selling products online “working” just an hour a day – even if you got canned from your regular job?
That way, you would continue to enjoy a six-figure income even if, heaven forbid, you get a pink slip. Or another market crash wipes out a good chunk of your retirement nest egg.
And now, with 101 Questions About Internet Marketing Answered, you can be on the road to attaining that wonderful feeling of financial security a second income stream can give you – starting in as little as 90 days.
So what are you waiting for?
To order 101 Questions About Internet Marketing Answered on a risk-free 90-day trial basis, just click below now:
Robert W. Bly, Director
P.S. Order 101 Questions About Internet Marketing Answered today and you get a FREE 50-page Bonus Report, How to Make $100,000+ a Year Selling Simple Information Online in Your Spare Time (value: $29).
In it, you’ll discover:
- 10 tips for increasing landing page conversion rates … page 38.
- The secret of making hype in marketing work for you … page 8.
- What the National Enquirer can teach you about selling information on the Internet … page 14.
- The best day of the week – and time of day – to send your e-mail marketing messages … page 20.
- 7 steps to selling more newsletter subscriptions online … page 47.
- 5 steps to building a large and responsive opt-in e-list of qualified prospects … page 42.
- Avoid this common mistake when creating information products … page 3.
- Give your self-published book the “loose-leaf test” … page 17.
- Optimize your weekly e-mail scheduled to increase online revenues … page 25.
- Improve online copywriting with “experienced-based empathy” … page 29.
- And so much more….
To get your FREE Bonus Report … and to order 101 Questions About Internet Marketing Answered … click below now:
About Bob Bly
Bob Bly is a full-time freelance copywriter specializing in online, direct response, and b-to-b marketing. He earned more than $700,000 last year from his freelance writing, and became a self-made multi-millionaire while still in his 30s.
A copywriter for more than a quarter of a century, Bob has written promotions for over 100 clients including Phillips, Agora, KCI, 21st Century, Weiss Research, EBI Medical Systems, Sony, IBM, AT&T, Grumman, Crain Communications, McGraw-Hill, Intuit, and AlliedSignal.
Bob is the author of more than 70 books including The Copywriter’s Handbook (Henry Holt) and Internet Direct Mail (NTC Business Books).
He has published more than 100 articles in such publications as Successful Meetings, Subscription Marketing, Direct, Business Marketing, Writer’s Digest, and Amtrak Express.
Bob’s writing awards include a Gold Echo from the Direct Marketing Association, an IMMY from the Information Industry Association, two Southstar Awards, an American Corporate Identity Award of Excellence, and the Standard of Excellence award from the Web Marketing Association. He also taught writing at New York University.
Bob has appeared as a guest on dozens of TV and radio shows including The Advertising Show, Bernard Meltzer, CNBC, and CBS Hard Copy. He has been featured in major media ranging from the LA Times and Nation’s Business to the New York Post and the National Enquirer. He was formerly the advertising manager for Koch Engineering, a manufacturer of equipment for the chemical industry.
What they say about Bob Bly’s copy and counsel
“Good things are happening. I am getting a steady stream of Trial and Demo requests from the new site. These requestors are filling out the entire contact form. The site is simpler now, and I am still working to make it even more so. I appreciate your work.”
–Jim Romano, DataForceOne
“Thank you so much for your wonderful work. It has been a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you on another project in the near future. You were always available, quick to answer questions and always exceeded my expectations. You truly are a gifted writer.”
–Aaron Griffith, The Griffith
Bob, again thanks for the great copy. You consistently help us reach customers with compelling, actionable content, when others just can’t!”
–William McElleney, IBM
“The feedback keeps coming in and we all agree yours was a truly helpful, useful, insightful and effective workshop. You did a fantastic job inspiring the troops and we’ve already begun applying some of the key learnings.”
–Paul Connors, Copywriting Manager, A large financial services company in the Chicago area
“Bob…your creative work, patience, and ‘partnership’ with us at IT Group has virtually propelled us to another level of business professionalism and recognition. The response we’ve received from your letters has been nothing short of tremendous. We’ve not only derived significant business from these unforgettable mailings–your efforts have sparked a creative energy within our ranks which will assist us in years to come. Thanks for your guidance and counsel.”
–John A. Fallone, IT Group International
“I hired Bob on his reputation, and found it is well-deserved. His fact-finding process in preparation to write our copy was both painless and enlightening. The final deliverables were right on time as promised, and better than expected – which is saying a lot because my expectations were high. The first time I read his copy for our project, I literally got chills down my back – he nailed it the first time. Wow.”
–Dennis Rosenberg, VP Marketing, VNUS Medical Technologies, Inc.
“Bob Bly did an amazing job with our company brochure. We are very impressed with his capacity to learn our product and to write copy so clearly and pointedly. Bob Bly is a great marketing investment.”
–Michael Manoussos, Manhole Barrier Systems
“Great white paper! I’m in favor of the entire submission. Please congratulate Bob on a great effort.”
–Michael C. Howard, Chasm Recovery
“Your Tax Loopholes ad looked great and is performing very well. Thanks for the strong copy.”
–Brian Kurtz, Boardroom
“You did an excellent job. It’s been a pleasure working with you on this project.”
–Edward Brunet, Decatur Professional Development, LLC
“Thank you very, very much for doing such a great job on the ad. I was one of those folks who would read the ads in the DAK catalog by Drew Kaplan and this was as enjoyable for me as that.”
–Chris Pickering, MeritDirect
“Bob . . . Just got the copy and advertisement you did for my new book . . . It’s great! You are good! Great job . . . you have tremendous insights into what excites and what sells!”
–Don Libey, Libey Incorporated
“In my opinion, you are the best copywriter in the software industry.”
–Judy MacDonald, Director of Marketing, Direct Response
“When I received the piece, I thought, I’ll have to skim over it now and read it later. But, once I started, I couldn’t stop! You did a GREAT job with Ken’s story. I love it. It kept me reading. I’m VERY pleased with it.”
–Craig Simpson, Ken Roberts Company
“Bob, It’s been a pleasure to work with you!!! Thank you so much! I’m very happy with the copy; I feel it will give me good results.”
–Alejandra P. Bigai, Romanicos Chocolate
“Thanks again for a great job.”
–Davis Ross, Ross Advertising
“I just wanted to thank you again for the excellent work you did for us. You are the man and I can’t tell you how much I admired your approach and service. Although I’ve never worked with a copywriter before, I think you set the standard pretty high. I look forward to working with you again. You certainly have my vote for the next round!”
–DP Jovine, Tycoon Research
“Great job – I’m always amazed at how you can boil the complex down into simple terms. It flows very well.”
–Kyle Hodgens, Capital Financial Media
Thank you for the copy. I see why you’re the expert. It’s so simple, it’s brilliant.”
–Sau Hyoung Pak, Big Machine
“The radio spots are very well done. I am very impressed with your work and copywriting expertise. We will be making the changes to the print ad as you suggested. In the future we may work with you to design a totally new print ad. Again I’d like to say I’m impressed with your services. You were prompt, informative, and definitely know your stuff. We will be recommending you to others and doing repeat business.”
–Joshua Andrews, Health Solutions, LLC
“When people get to the promotion, the promotion has a good conversion rate. In one test, it actually had a 14% conversion to sale… can’t ask for much better than that.”
–David Galland, Casey Research
“I loved the ad! I don’t see any reason for revision so I have already put through a check request for the balance I owe you on the ad. We are very excited about this one. I can’t wait to see how it does. Thanks so much!”
–Alice Wessendorf, Agora Health Book
“I show off the work that we did on lead generation for negotiation — as well as the conversion program from HMCL — as big successes.”
–Paul Szymanski, Harvard Business School Publishing
“Thank you for being very instrumental on making the launch of the wealth management book such a resounding success. It was so successful that we had to request more copies.”
-Ingrid Boney, II
“Thanks, Bob! You are awesome to work with.”
–Matt Morsa, Stock Secrets, Inc.
“I’ve spoken to a thousand copywriters over the years and Bob Bly is the best. He knows what he’s doing.”
–Joe Culotta, Natural Medicine Co.
“I am happy to report to you that your piece out produced the 4 other packages we tested against it. I want to talk to you about another project….”
–Nick Roumi, Pacific Coast Funding
“This is an outstanding letter. Really nice work!”
–Paul Szymanski, Harvard Business School Publishing
“Like the package … the tone … I think it’s excellent.”
–Bill Caskey, Caskey Sales Achievement
“Just wanted to take a moment to sincerely thank you for the hard work and energy you’ve poured into the Sinatra product package. You are a joy to work with.”
–Gail Diggs, Phillips Health
“Thanks again… you did a great job.”
–Caleb Cherry, Capital Financial Media
“You are a genius! I rarely love copy this much from the get-go. You hit it on the head!”
–Sara Pond, Nightingale-Conant
“The original ad insert of ‘Wall Street’s Loss is Your Gain’ continues to kick butt — pulls 12 to 15 subscriptions a week. Not bad for a $500 investment made 5 months ago.”
–Charles Mizrahi, Stealth Stocks
“As a marketing professional, for 17 years I wrote my own promotional material. But I am not a professional copywriter. It wasn’t until I took my own advice that I started getting the results I deserved. With Bob Bly, I got what I wanted – in the promised time frame – with re-writes – and the results I wanted. Thanks Bob!”
–Mark Amtower, Amtower & Company
“I found your ad copy compelling, powerful…even entertaining. You really communicated the ‘feel’ of the message we are selling. Thanks for such great work, Bob!”
–Ashley Earnhardt Aiken, Thomas Nelson Publishers
“Bob wrote the most ballsy ad in the history of Dynamic Changes and it set sales records this fall. People couldn’t stop themselves from responding.”
–Richard Scheffren, Dynamic Changes Hypnosis
“Last year you did all the copy on the What Would Jesus Eat brochure. It was wonderful and I believe is one of the reasons that the book continues to do so very well.”
–Pamela Clements, Thomas Nelson Publishers
“Your work for me is outstanding.”
–Thomas Massie, BRIDGELINE Software
“Your copy looks great. Thank you for the great job. I want you to know that one of the things I’m grateful for this year is meeting you and developing a relationship which is beneficial to both of us.”
–Jack McDonough, U.S. Tax Corporation
“A special thanks to Bob for doing a superb job and making this work so well. I felt like a brilliant puppet in your hands.”
–Michael Masterson, AWAI
“Even though he refuses to admit it, Bob is THE Direct Marketing guru…or, at the very least, he’s mine.”
–Jill Perri, American Consultants League
“Great copy! I love it!”
–Marlene Jensen, The Newsletter Group
“You’ve done great work with this package. I’m sure it wasn’t easy doing all of the research to get all of the facts you’ve assembled. I learned things reading this package and I think for tech investors, this level of detail and fact finding provides a lot of credibility. I think it’s a winner.”
–Porter Stansberry, Porter Stansberry’s Investment Advisory
“The postcard copy is super!”
–Gary Yondol, Media Planet
“Bob’s ad is doing great!”
–Kusko, Dynamic Changes Hypnosis
“Thanks Bob. I appreciate all your work.”
–Paul Goldberg, PJ Promotions
“I am thrilled with your package, it is doing great – will roll out as the control.”
–Chris Gast, Intuit
“Your package for AWAI’s desktop design course won the test, outperforming our other package by over 50%.”
–Katie Yeakle, AWAI
“Just wanted to let you know that as of today we have a 13.5% response (orders, not just click-throughs) for Stealth Stocks from the e-mail you wrote for us.”
–Gary Mizrahi, Stealth Stock
“Great job on the Turnaround Report; it’s been a huge success. We’ve had an incredible product launch, with hundreds of free trials in the first week.”
–Marc Stockman, TheStreet.com
“We received the letter. Our first and probably lasting impression is great. Paul is usually very skeptical but he really likes it. I know we want to stick with the first impression. It looks like it may be perfect. We are very impressed.”
–Frank Lardino, Investors Alliance
“Nice job on the white paper. It’s a treat to have my name on it.”
–Raymond S. Elman, Bridgeline Software, Inc.